Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
Indigestion, a symptom of a person's inability to digest properly, is a common problem. It may be triggered by particular foods, wine, carbonated beverages, eating too fast, or overeating. Some people find spicy foods, high-fibre foods, fatty foods, or too much caffeine make the problem worse. Symptoms may be worsened by anxiety and depression. Indigestion usually causes stomach and intestinal pain, often accompanied by gas and bloating.
A carminative is a medicinal plant with antispasmodic activity that is used to alleviate a combination of cramps in the digestive tract and flatulence. Carminative herbs are good at soothing the stomach and reducing symptoms associated with indigestion such as excessive gas. Soothe Digest contains fennel seed, anise seed and caraway seed, three delicious and aromatic carminative herbs that are well-known as spices and have a long history of traditional use for a wide range of ailments, including gastrointestinal (GI) disorders such as dyspepsia, gastritis and peptic ulcers.
Uses and benefits
- Relaxes the smooth muscles of the GI, reducing painful spasms and bloating, and expelling excessive gas
- Anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce GI irritation that can cause heartburn
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic action combats many bacterial pathogens and yeasts implicated in causing digestive disorders
- Mucolytic action helps dissolve mucous in the upper respiratory tract
- Potent antibacterial and anti-ulcer activity protects against bacterial pathogens associated with gastritis and peptic ulcers
- Provides antimutagenic protection against cellular DNA damage
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Fennel 4:1 Extract (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed)||200 mg|
|Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed)||150 mg|
|Caraway (Carum carvi) (seed)||100 mg|
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice starch, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
Children: Suitable for children at one third the adult dose.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Safe during pregnancy and lactation. However, women should consult their health care practitioner before use.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.