Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
- A) Benefits of Salus Magnesium Liquid
Strengthens bones, relaxes muscle pain, cramps and headaches
· A key nutrient for bone strength: assists calcium and potassium uptake
· Relaxes smooth muscles of the blood vessels and GI tract
· Increases calcium absorption to prevent formation of kidney and gallstones
· Anti-stress mineral for normal nerve function
· Helpful for painful periods, headaches, leg cramps and fibromyalgia
Features of Salus Magnesium Liquid
· Free of pesticides, preservatives and additives
· Provides 250mg of easily absorbed magnesium per 20 ml.
· Contains digestive herbs to reduce side affects usually found with magnesium
B) Supports proper muscle and nerve function
Salus® Magnesium Liquid
· Promotes deep and restful sleep needed for a healthy heart
· Promotes steady contraction and relaxation of arterial and heart muscles as well as the flexibility of vein and capillary walls
· Relieves restless leg syndrome
· Easy absorption throughout the intestinal tract from organically bound liquid magnesium gluconate and citrate; no laxative effect as with magnesium oxide
· Tastes great!
C) Does your heart need care?
Support proper muscle and nerve function.
Salus® Magnesium Liquid promotes muscle relaxation for a healthy heart and more flexible vein and capillary walls.
· Dietary magnesium deficiency may result in compromised cardiovascular health and glycemic control1
· What’s unique? Salus® Magnesium Liquid provides easy absorption throughout the intestinal tract from organically bound liquid magnesium gluconate and citrate
A) The anti-stress mineral
Salus® Magnesium Liquid strengthens bones, relaxes muscle pain, cramps and headaches. Ideal for fibromyalgia and to inhibit kidney and gallstones.
B) A key nutrient for bone strength, magnesium assists calcium and potassium uptake. Magnesium relaxes smooth muscles of the blood vessels and GI tract, and is helpful for muscular pain (including painful periods, headaches and leg cramps), fibromyalgia and nerve function. Salus® Magnesium Liquid provides magnesium in citrate and gluconate forms along with digestive herbs for easy absorption.
A) Reduce stress and build stronger bones!
Magnesium is required for digestion, energy metabolism and protein synthesis. It also relaxes skeletal muscles and smooth muscles of the blood vessels and gastrointestinal tract, helps to keep heart rhythm steady and aids in relieving tension and muscle cramps.
Salus® Magnesium Liquid provides highly soluble magnesium citrate and gluconate for easy of absorption along with digestive herbs to reduce gastrointestinal side effects. Ideal for use during pregnancy, it’s free of heavy metals, pesticides and preservatives!
per 5 ml
per 10 ml
Magnesium (gluconate and citrate)
Aqueous extract of chamomile flowers, fennel seed, bitter orange peel, carrot and spinach in a base of honey, apricot juice, mango juice, pineapple juice, pear juice, natural flavour and water.
Adults and adolescents (9 years and older): Take 10 ml twice daily, preferably before meals.
Children (age 4 – 8): Take 5 ml once daily, preferably before a meal. Shake bottle well before use. A measuring cup is provided.
Must be refrigerated after opening. Do not freeze.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle.
To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening.
Consume within 4 weeks after opening.
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.