Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
Magnesium is an often-overlooked nutrient. It is essential for hundreds of biological processes in the human body, but the majority of people do not consume an adequate amount, and few are aware of its importance. Magnesium is involved in over 300 biochemical processes in the human body, making adequate magnesium intake essential for health and vitality.
Magnesium is involved in energy production inside every cell, and magnesium supplementation has been shown to improve endurance during exercise. Magnesium also plays an important role in the central nervous system, regulating neurotransmitter metabolism and modulating the sensitivity of nerve receptors, including those involved in the “fight or flight” stress response. Research shows that taking a supplement can quickly restore healthy levels of magnesium, relieve anxiety and other symptoms associated with deficiency, and lower the risk of serious conditions such as heart disease.
Natural Factors Stress-Relax Magnesium Citrate Powder is an effective way to meet your body’s daily magnesium requirement. It calms the symptoms of anxiety and stress, balances the absorption and utilization of calcium, and reduces the risk of heart disease.Magnesium supplements are available in several forms, but not all are easily absorbed. Natural Factors Stress-Relax Magnesium Citrate Powder is one of the preferred forms, as it is readily absorbed in the small intestines.
Main selling features
- Dissolves in water or juice for fast assimilation
- All-natural sweetener (stevia) and tropical fruit and berry flavours
- Can be used with a calcium supplement to maintain calcium/magnesium balance
- Nutritive support for many conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, constipation, headaches, PMS, fatigue, insomnia, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, and fibromyalgia
- Many people find taking magnesium at night improves sleep quality
Uses and benefits
- Calms the symptoms of anxiety and stress
- Relaxes skeletal muscles, smoothes muscles, and the GI tract
- Improves sleep quality when taken in the evening
- Helps restore healthy levels of magnesium and balances calcium intake
- Supports the heart, energy production, and muscle and nerve function
|Each Scoop (3.3 g) Contains:|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||300 mg|
- Citric acid, natural raspberry and berry flavours, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Magnesium can interfere with absorption of tetracycline antibiotics. Magnesium may interact with blood thinning drugs. If you are using these medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to using magnesium citrate.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.