Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
Clinical studies show that supplementing with glucosamine sulfate may stimulate joint repair. Glucosamine sulfate is fully reacted and is made up of a combination of glucose, glutamine and sulfur. It is generally believed that the sulfur component makes it more useful for joint problems.
Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally found in cartilage where it performs three important functions that keep cartilage healthy:
- It performs a bit like a magnet as it attracts previous water, including nutrient-rich fluid into cartilage. Not enough water in cartilage can cause dryness, pain and loss of nutrients in the joints. It works well with glucosamine to improve cartilage and joint structural integrity.
- Chondroitin supplies other nutrients to joint connective tissue.
- It inhibits the body's formation of enzymes that break down joint tissue.
This product combines the abilities of both nutrients in one supplement for nutritional supplement joint support.
Uses and benefits
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation of joints
- Promotes proper lubrication of joints
- May help with range of motion
|Glucosamine Sulfate (potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton)||
|Chondroitin Sulfate (sodium from bovine cartilage)||400 mg|
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant),
Children: Suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Considered safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.