Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
Calcium citrate is very well absorbed, particularly if taken on an empty stomach and may be the preferred form of calcium, especially for those with low stomach acid. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption, especially when taken on an empty stomach.
Calcium is required for strong bones, teeth, and cardiac function. Calcium not only builds strong bones and teeth but maintains bone density and strength. It helps to regulate heartbeat, blood clotting, muscle contraction, and may prevent certain cancers.
Main selling features
- 350 mg of elemental calcium per tablet
- In citrate form for best absorption
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO free
Uses and benefits
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Protects against the effects of stress
- Aids in a restful sleep
- Supports healthy blood cells
Each Tablet Contains:
Calcium Citrate................................. 350 mg
Croscarmellose sodium, coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).Please Note: Proper calcium intake is very important during childhood. Calcium supplements are suitable for children at dosages up to the RDA:
- Infants – 0-0.5 year 400 mg, 0.5-1 year 600 mg
- Children – 1-3 years 800 mg, 4-6 years 800 mg, 7-10 years 800 mg
- Infants – 0-0.5 year 40 mg, 0.5-1 year 60 mg
- Children – 1-3 years 80 mg, 4-6 years 120 mg, 7-10 years 170 mg
- Pregnancy 1,200 mg
- Lactating 1,200 mg
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.