Sign up here for your Healthy Minute - 60 seconds to better health!
Who Doesn't Like Free?
- Promotes a pH neutral alkaline body.
- Optimizes digestive ease and comfort.
- Packed with celebrated chlorophyll-rich "super greens".
- Features beneficial botanically sourced flavonoids for health pH balance
Sodium bicarbonate 212 mg, Alfalfa extract 10:1 (Medicago sativa) (leaf, stem) 100 mg, Spirulina (Athrospira platensis) (whole) 100 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg, Rosemary extract 10:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 80 mg, Aloe Vera extract 10:1 (leaf) 50 mg, Chamomile extract 10:1 (Matricaria recutita) (herb) 50 mg, Barberry extract (Berberis vulgaris) (root) (97% berberine) 41.2 mg, Cilantro extract 15:1 (Coriandrum sativum) (whole) 30 mg, Aloe vera extract (Aloe vera) 4:1 (leaf latex) 25 mg, Barley grass extract 10:1 (Hordeum vulgare) (leaf) 25 mg, Chinese rhubarb extract 10:1 (Rheum officinale) (root) 17.5 mg, Cassia extract 10:1 (Cinnamomum aromaticum) (bark) 12.5 mg, Di-Sodium phosphate anhydrous 10 mg, Potassium carbonate anhydrous 10 mg, Potassium sulphate 10 mg.
- Alfalfa Extract: A flowering plant classified as a legume, alfalfa has been incorporated for centuries into Asian culture, including Ayurvedic and Chinese wellness traditions that encourage overall health. Alfalfa is high in various antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, notably vitamin D, as well as chlorophyll and protein.
- Barley Grass: Like wheatgrass, barley grass is the young, green version of its namesake grain. Containing even more nutrients than wheatgrass, barley grass is loaded with antioxidants, amino acids and chlorophyll. Since barley grass is associated with an alkaline effect on the body, it can help counter acidic foods and optimize pH balance.
- Chamomile Extract: A member of the aster (daisy) family, chamomile has been revered for centuries in maintaining wellness, particularly in Europe and North America. Research suggests that chamomile, which contains beneficial flavonoids, has an overall calming effect that extends to easing both anxiety and indigestion.
- Cinnamon Powder: This renowned spice, which is harvested from the bark of cinnamon trees in Southeast Asia, has been utilized for ages to flavor food and drinks, as well as to support well-being in Chinese traditions. Studies have indicated that cinnamon may help to promote a healthy digestive system and balanced blood sugar levels.
Take 2 capsules, once daily with food. Ensure fluid intake is maintained.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.