Unwind with 4-Stress
We’ve all experienced stressful days, and sometimes these days can become overwhelming. There's no need to suffer when you can reach for natural stress relief.
Flora’s 4-Stress contains a blend of four adaptogenic herbs that help you manage stress in a healthy way. Adaptogenic herbs help your body 'adapt' and reduce both mental and physical stress.
4-Stress contains American Ginseng, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, and Schisandra Berry Extract that support your body’s ability to manage stress.
- Helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress
- Supports cognitive health, mental focus and working memory
- Helps relieve mental fatigue and sensation of weakness
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Aids digestion in cases of nervousness or stress
- Packaged in a recyclable amber glass bottle
- EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:
- American Ginseng
(Panax quinquefolius) root extract (4:1) . . 100 mg
(equivalent to 400 mg root)
(Rhodiola rosea)root extract (17.5:1) . . . 100 mg
(equivalent to 1750 mg root) (5 % Rosavin)
(Withania somnifera) root extract (7.5:1) . . 100 mg
(equivalent to 750 mg root)
(Schisandra chinensis) berry extract (4:1) . . 50 mg
(equivalent to 200 mg berry)
- Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
- Adults:Take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: 1) have diabetes 2) have a history of hormonal disease or are at high risk of having a hormonal disease including breast cancer 3) are pregnant or breastfeeding 4) are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), birth control pills, blood thinners, or digoxin.
- If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, do not use this product.
- If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use.
- Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.